Thursday 6 February 2014

Sachin Tendulkar Received His Bharat Ratna Award


The moment lastly inwards. Sachin Tendulkar was confer the Bharat Ratna -thecountry’s highest civilian honour – along with Prof CNR Rao by President Pranab Mukherjee at this time on Tuesday.The cricketing fable, who retire in November last year, was accompany by wife Anjali and daughter Sara.
 He is the first sports-man to be bestow with the honour.
In his customary unassuming style, Tendulkar said he will carry on to bat for India and provide the country a cause to smirk.I am happy with the love and liking that I have got over the years. providential to be bear in this country. I be acquainted with my cricket is over but I will continue to bat for India and will give the country a motive to smile,Tendulkar said.Like he had completed in his first post-retirement press discussion, Tendulkar mentioned his mother again, contribute the award to his mother and all mothers of the country.This is the major honour. tremendously delighted at getting this award. I want to say again again that I want to contribute this award to my mother and all other mothers of India, who sacrifice their aspiration so that their children’s dreams come true,” he said.


Tendulkar and Rao joined a list of 41 personality who have been conferred with the Bharat Ratna, which is given in recognition of incomparable service of the highest order since it was institute in 1954.

Tendulkar also congratulate Prof Rao for inspirational the country’s youth to become scientists.I would like to pass on good wishes to Prof CNR Rao for the Bharat Ratna. He has been involved in inspiring and inspirational youth of India to grow to be scientists. I wish him all the cheerfulness and good health.








0 comments:

Post a Comment